Bee pollen, the most nutritionally complete food available to man
Bee pollen is considered by many to be the most nutritionally complete food available to man. The bees actually don’t produce pollen they simply gather and eat it. The pollen is collected from bees as they enter the hive.
One exceptional thing about bee pollen is that it contains the 22 amino acids that are essential to the human body. Since 15-30 % of pollen are amino acids it’s enough with 20 grams (0,04 pounds) of pollen to fill our daily need. 100 grams (0,22 pounds) of pollen contains as much protein as 0,5 kilogram (1,1 pound) of beef. Pollen contains high concentrations of B vitamin complex plus the vitamins C, A, D and E, minerals, enzymes and antibiotics. If taken on an empty stomach bee pollen is said to correct metabolism disorders that cause overweight and obesity.Use the benefits of bee pollen to:
- Strengthen your body with proteins, vitamins and minerals
- Take care of your skin from the inside
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Enhance your physical and psychological performance
- Keep your digestive system healthy
Pollen is sensitive to heat, light and moisture. If bought as a powder bee pollen can be added to your food in a vast variety of ways.
Here are some ideas:
- Add to juice or sprinkled over cereal.
- Mix pollen with honey and use as bread spread.
- Combine bee pollen with yoghurt, buttermilk or bread baked on sourdough and you get combination that is very good for your digestive system.
Learn More About.. bees pollen, bees products