20 Best Bad Breath Remedies
Bad breath has been rated the most unattractive feature a person can have!
It is very embarrassing to have bad breath and it is very unpleasant to talk or, even worse, kiss a person with a smelly breath. However there are tons of home remedies to get rid of the problem.
Here are the best home remedies to cure bad breath:
1. Gargle baking soda dissolved in water.
2. Eat sugar-free yogurt.
3. Drink a lot of water throughout the day.
4. Check of fresh basil leaves and then rinse with water.
5. Drink green tea.
6. Eat citrus fruits.
7. Eat fresh parsley.
8. Drink tea from Fenugreek seeds
9. Chew on sunflower seeds and drink water after every meal
10. Chew on a clove after every meal.
11. Eat apples.
12. Drink pineapple juice.
13. Chew cardamom seeds.
14. Chew on mint leaves.
15. Use probiotics.
16.. Use tooth paste for dry mouth.
17. Brush your teeth twice a day.
18. Clean your tongue with your toothbrush, the edge of a spoon, or a tongue cleaner.
19. Wash your mouth with lukewarm salt water before going to bed.
20. Floss with tea tree oil. Fill up the dental floss container with tea tree oil so the whole spool of dental floss gets some tea tree oil on it.
21. Brush with tea tree oil. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil on your tooth brush with your tooth paste.
22. Eat avocado
If you really want to be sure to get rid of your bad breath. Check out this secret formula of common household ingredients that eliminated the bad breath problem 96 times out of 100!
You can get some more ideas on how to get rid of bad breath with home remedies in this video.
Image by ValtheKid
Learn More About.. bad breath, home remedies, cure bad breath