Homemade Natural Deodorizer: No More Nasty Smells
Ready for a fresh smelling home without using toxins on overpriced products. You can make your own room deodorizer and get rid of nasty smells without any toxins. No need to run to the store, you probably have everything you need at home at this very moment.
Check out these great ways to clean your home naturally:
1. Fill a 32-ounce spray bottle with plain tap water. Add about 15 drops of your favorite essential oil in it.
2. Mix 1/2 cup fabric softener, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 cup warm water in a spritzing bottle.
Quick fixes to get rid of nasty smells
1. Use a small open dish and fill it with baking soda or vinegar with lemon juice.
2. Keep fresh coffee grounds on the counter, or bowls of dried herbs.
3. Simmer water and cinnamon or other spices on stove.
4. Mix water and vodka in a 1:1 ratio and spritz it to freshen synthetic materials.
Preventive and beautiful
Houseplants reduce odors and increase air quality
Image by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yogma/ / CC BY 2.0
Learn More About.. organic cleaners, natural deodorizer, green, homemade cleaning, homemade deodorizer