Burn More Fat Without Exercise

need to lose weight

You can make your body burn more fat without moving a muscle.

This is must be the best news of the decade of everyone who wants to lose some weight easily.

Fat burning is not something your body does only while you are exercising.
In fact, you can burn a lot of fat while you’re sleeping. All you have to do is tweak who, what and when you eat. But you DON’T have to go on a strikt .

Here are the easiest, non-sweaty ways to burn more fat:

1. Don’t drink alcohol before bedtime.
    Your liver is your second most important fat burner. It works best a night. However if you have alcohol in your body the liver will use that instead. Skip the alcohol and while you’re sleeping.
  2. Drink water.
    Fat needs to be transported from your fat cells to your muscles. If you are dehydrated the transportation will be less efficient. Drink more water, juice and milk to ensure that you are properly hydrated.
  3. Eat protein.
    Protein stimulates different hormones, for example glucagon, which helps your fat cells release fat.
  4. Add fat to your diet.
    A too little fat intake is very bad if you want to burn fat efficiently. 20-30% of your energy intake should come from fat. The hard part is that the fats should be unsaturated.
  5. Eat all you want one day a week.
    By eating more food and not watching your diet one day a week you stimulate your body to burn more fat.

If you are looking for a flat stomach just crunches won’t work. You have to lower your overall fat percentage to let your abs show. These changes will burn fat all over your body.

Our focus is usually on exercise when we talk about burning fat but dietary changes can have a considerate effect.

Talk about sneaky .

Image by http://www.flickr.com/photos/bensonkua/ / CC BY-SA 2.0

Learn More About.. , , , ,

Comments

13 Responses to “Burn More Fat Without Exercise”

1. Steven Richardson on December 15th, 2009 11:39 am

Oh dear! I fall at the first hurlde. I normally always go to bed shortly after I’ve had an alcoholic drink or two.
    .-= Steven Richardson´s last blog ..More Of An Update Than A Post =-.

2. Carolin on December 15th, 2009 5:07 pm

LOL
    I know I have the same problem. Trying to switch to red tea instead after I read about the effect of alcohol in a book about maximizing fat burn.

3. Steve from Lift Chairs on December 19th, 2009 2:36 pm

I think exercise is essential, especially for making sure that your muscles stay sharp, but you are right about how important changing your habits are to loosing weight. I think in addition to not drinking alcohol before bed, not eating a lot of food right before you goto bed is also very important. Fortunately, I never got into drinking soda, so water, coffee, and tea is pretty much all I drink and I think this has helped me stay so slender…
    .-= Steve@Lift Chairs´s last blog ..The Importance of Physical Examinations when Treating Arthritis =-.

4. Mushtaq from acai pure on December 21st, 2009 4:50 am

The is great tips mentioned for the guys who are always worry about the fat matters, thanks for tips, i like the tip at serial No.5
    .-= Mushtaq@acai pure´s last blog ..Lose weight quickly and easily with Acai Pure =-.

5. bankowned on December 21st, 2009 7:27 am

You need to have more than just fluids because when and if you do loose the weight and start eating properly the weight will stack back on really quickly.

6. Nancy from Pickleball Equipment on December 21st, 2009 11:07 pm

I drink a mild herb tea plus water at night. Green tea also is good. I like the suggestion to eat anything you want one day a week. That will help curb the cravings and desire to overeat if you know you have a “free” day each week. Especially at the holiday time.

7. Theo from Nautilus NE 2000 on December 30th, 2009 8:38 pm

Nice tips! I think we should not only avoid alcohol before bed time but also any kind of food. I stop eating at least 2 hours before I go to bed.

8. Peter from herbal enhancement on January 7th, 2010 3:17 pm

Good advice. Although I like to walk an hour every day, there are times when body fat becomes difficult to remove. I did not know that the liver could burn fat.

9. Kai from seo company on January 16th, 2010 9:13 pm

I never knew you can burn more fat without exercise. When I think of fat, the first thing I think of is exercise!
    .-= Kai@seo company´s last blog ..Keywords That Sell =-.

10. Dan from Build Muscle Supplements on January 21st, 2010 2:52 pm

This is a great list. But don’t forget about taking supplements to help burn fat. Particularly fat burners – they do work and increase your metabolism, causing you to burn more fat. Another category of supplements are natural thyroid supplements. Low thyroid functioning will cause you to gain weight and there are many natural supplements that can assist in that area.
    .-= Dan@Build Muscle Supplements´s last blog ..5 Ways to Maximize Muscle Growth – Without Prohormones =-.

11. akan from Hiladelphia Dentists on February 13th, 2010 8:13 am

Its a really good article. Considerably, the article is in reality the greatest on this noteworthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business dealings!
    .-= akan@Hiladelphia Dentists´s last blog ..What is Sedation Dentistry? =-.

12. Dr. David DiGiallorenzo, Philadelphia Periodontist on August 3rd, 2010 4:11 am

implementing the mentioned details can be so useful and it really works

13. Dave from Wisdom Teeth Provo on January 10th, 2011 4:47 pm

Another big thing is don’t eat right before you go to bed.
    If you have all that energy floating around in your system right
    before you go to sleep all it can do is store it as fat. Don’t eat
    after 7 p.m.