Autumn Skin Care
Fall is here and it is calling for new skin care routines.
Cold temperature and dry air can definitely bring changes to your skin’s health and appearance. The most common skin care problems this season are dryness, wrinkles and pigmentation. So how can we naturally combat nature’s effect upon our skin?
Dryness can be prevented by doing the following tips:
- Drink plenty of water. In the morning, you can add half a lemon to a glass of warm water.
- Drink green tea.
- Eat yellow, orange and dark green vegetables and fruits. They are rich in beta-carotene.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3.
- Use olive oil in your cooking.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, smoking and fried foods.
Wrinkles can be reduced if you use the following natural treatments:
- Egg white
- Coconut and/or olive oil
- A mix of sugarcane and turmeric powder
- Lemon juice
Pigmentation or freckles can be prevented by:
- Staying out of the sun or wearing protective clothing to shield your skin from the sun.
- Increasing your skin’s natural sunscreen by eating healthy foods.
- Vitamin C and lactic acid are known to control and even out pigmentation.
You may also try Our Vanity‘s Fall face masks for oily skin:
Beat up egg white and add 1 tea spoon sea-buckthorn juice into it. Apply the mask for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cranberry-acidulous water.
Blend 1 tbsp smashed berries with 2 tbsp kefir and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Put the mask onto the skin for 15-20 and then rinse it off with warm water.
Whip egg white into a froth and add 2 tea spoons of grape pulp. Apply the mask for 15-20 min and then rinse off with cool water.
Blend parsley with kefir and lemon juice. Then add starch or bolting into the mixture and carefully put it onto the skin. This recipe does miracles to oily skin.
Apply warm mashed potatoes onto the face skin and leave it there for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse off with cold water.
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of making these skin care recipes, make sure that you use the best organic skin care products to keep your skin healthy and good looking all throughout the year.
Image by Stefan Zabunov.
Learn More About.. Skin Care Recipes, natural remedies, face mask, dry skin, Skin Care, beauty, fall season, treatment for oily skin, freckles, wrinkles