Natural Homemade Face Mask
To be healthy and beautiful does not have to be expensive. Even in trying times like these days, there are still ways to look healthy and beautiful without spending too much on expensive cosmetics and beauty treatments.
- 4 grapes, cut in half
- 1 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 washcloths
Before you go ahead and try this natural face mask, know why this is so good for you. First, the grapes contain fruit acids that exfoliate and smooth your skin. Second, yogurt soothes inflammation and redness and softens dry skin. Third, honey moisturizes your skin and keeps the bacteria away. Fourth, the heat opens your pores allowing other ingredients to get to work. It is also soothing. And fifth, giving yourself the chance to relax for a few minutes is part of the healing process.
- Cut the grapes in half and mix the yogurt and honey together. Place them in your staging area.
- Wet the wash cloths and place them on a plate in the microwave.
- If you prefer to use the stove, set the cloths in the steamer basket with a little bit of water underneath.
- Rub the grapes all over your face in circular motions, squeezing them into your skin until it runs out of juice.
- Take the yogurt-honey mixture and pat the clumpy blend all over your face.
- Warm the towels on half power in the microwave for around 45 seconds or use the stove. They should not be too hot to handle.
- Place the warm cloths over your face. Lie down and relax until the wash cloths have lost all their heat.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water.
By this time, you should be ready to flaunt your fresh beauty. Go ahead and enjoy your day!
Image by Alpharetta CVB.
Learn More About.. homemade, organic skin care, organic beauty, Skin Care, beauty, face mask, facial