Treat Your Skin With Honey
Even in ancient times, honey is already a popular skin care product. After all, it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that cleanses the body, which is one way to have a healthy skin. It also makes a good moisturizer because it is a natural naturally nourishing because of its hygroscopic nature. It is what allows honey to trap and seal in the moisture leaving skin soft and supple.
Epictureperfect tells us how to treat ourselves to natural skin care at home with honey.
- A cup of honey mixed to your bath keeps your skin soft and supple.
- For dry skin, mix 1 teaspoon of tea with honey, vegetable oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently pat on the skin, let sit 10 minutes and rinse with water.
- Make a moisturizing mask with 1 teaspoon honey, 1 egg yolk, a teaspoon almond oil and 1 tablespoon yogurt. Apply on the face, neck and other parts of your body. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with water. You skin will feel moisturized and reinforced with polished pores.
- For a silky soft skin, prepare a cup of the mixture of 3 teaspoons of honey and roses. Apply on the face, neck, avoiding sensitive areas around the eyes. Massage and rinse thoroughly with hot water and enjoy the sensation of a different feel on your skin.
- Open the pores of your skin by placing a cloth soaked in warm water on your face. Smear honey on your face for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water first and then cold water to close pores.
- To feel refreshed and rejuvenated, make a paste of 1 teaspoon honey, 1 egg, 1 cup tea glycerin and flour. Smooth over your face and neck. Leave it for more than 10 minutes, then wash them in hot water.
Image by 96dpi.
Learn More About.. Skin Care, natural moisturizer, honey