Gwyneth Paltrow’s Detox Diet

By pam

gwynethpaltrow_indoloony_sm, actress and a 36 year-old mom of two has revealed her . As you can see, she is looking great being slim and toned as she always does.

For the past 3 weeks, Gwyneth has been following the Clean progam, which has the motto: Remove, Restore, Rejuvenate.

You cut out all alcohol and processed food, eat only one solid meal a day and meditate for at least five minutes daily.

7am: Wake up to one glass of room temperature water with fresh lemon juice

8am: One cup of herbal tea

10am: Blueberry and Almond Smoothie or Mango and Coconut Milk smoothie

11.30am: Coconut water (not milk)

1.30pm: Watercress and miso soup or salad with carrot and ginger dressing

4pm: Handful of almonds or raw pumpkin seeds

6pm: Steamed salmon with steamed greens or detox teriyaki chicken

7-10pm: Each evening, take a few spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil. If constipation occurs, take castor oil or a herbal laxative tea

BANNED

Alcohol, dairy, sugar, caffeine, red meat, processed foods, flour, gluten and soy

But hey, before you jump-start your detox diet, read this warning from nutritionist, Carina Norris:

“When people start talking of detox diets, alarm bells ring in my head. It’s great to give your body a rest from too much processed foods and sugars but there’s no need to do something so drastic. It can be low in calories so it would work but anything over a few days is not good for you.”

So, you can try this 1 day detox program.

And what does the slender actress has to say about her detox diet?

“This detox allowed me to work and exercise regularly, something that I cannot do if I am on a liquid-only detox. I followed it to the letter and I feel pure and happy and much lighter.”

Gwyneth showed off the results in a clingy Preen mini-dress as she attended the Children of the City Champions of Hope benefit gala in New York.

A celebrity weight loss video reveals that Gwyneth also uses dandelion leaf tea to stay in shape.

Image by indoloony.

Learn More About.. , , , ,

Comments

8 Responses to “Gwyneth Paltrow’s Detox Diet”

1. Sarah Humble from Colon Cleansing Program on August 24th, 2009 11:55 pm

This detox diet seems interesting. I like the idea that you are still able to work and exercise on it. I think I’m going to give it a try.
    .-= Sarah Humble@ Colon Cleansing Program´s last blog ..Colon Cleanse Free Trial Offer =-.

2. Cynthia from Calorie Shifting Diet on December 23rd, 2009 2:21 pm

Thanks a lot for the diet. I was always wondering about real diets that celebrities use, as opposed to these fake testimonials on acai trial sites…

3. Farray on December 30th, 2009 10:32 am

Great Picture, She look so pearly white in your pics.

4. Calorie Shifting Paul on February 18th, 2010 3:16 am

Hey! Hope that you can answer my question. May I know what kind of exercises that I should do when I’m dieting? Thanks!

5. Carolin on February 19th, 2010 9:51 am

Hi Paul,

Anything that make you happy. That will increase your chances of making it a habit.

Carolin

6. Jesse from lemoncleanse on June 19th, 2010 10:24 pm

Seems like a sensible one day detox menu. Nothing in it to extreme I feel alot of people good do this if they just give a try.
    .-= Jesse@lemoncleanse´s last blog ..How to shed pounds fast with eating routine and training =-.

7. Sviluppo siti internet on December 28th, 2010 7:15 am

When I’m on diet do you advise me more to do lot of cardio (tread mill, bike riding, skating) or some other fitness program which includes also muscles pumping?
    .-= Sviluppo siti internet´s last blog ..Come trovare le migliori parole chiave =-.

8. James on January 14th, 2011 3:29 pm

In fact Gwyneth is not as obese as many other people.. However her diet is also a great example of proper dieting for slimming body, thanks for sharing!
    .-= James´s last blog ..SizeGenetics User Reviews =-.