Natural Nail Care
Your nails say a lot about you and your hygiene. It is important that you keep them clean, healthy and strong at all times. However, our hands are often exposed to dirt and chemicals that result to weak and unhealthy nails. That’s why they require regular cleaning and maintenance.
Methods of Healing offers natural solutions to nail problems that prevent growth and cause unsightly conditions.
Homemade recipes for nail care are effective options that can replace many harsh chemicals and expensive products. Nail care is not easy, especially when you type, wash dishes and clean regularly. Taking some precautionary measures to ensure that you cuticles and nails are healthy and strong is a primary step in the process.
- Moisturizing lip balm – can be used to massage the cuticles, fingers and hands.
- Lemon – is a natural exfoliating agent and a natural lightening agent that can aid in removing yellow color from nails.
- Warm castor oil – is a great moisturizer for your nails.
- Orange juice – helps promote nail growth. This can be done by soaking nails in fresh orange juice for 10 minutes.
- Sugar - naturally exfoliates and helps your nail and cuticle health.
- Honey and beeswax – can moisturize and protect your nails naturally.
- Vitamin E – strengthens your nails. It can be taken as a supplement.
Avoid nail salon products because they lead to nail damage and breakage. In addition, commercial nail hardening products should also be avoided because they make your nails dry and brittle. It is best to stick to natural remedies and treatments because nails, just like hair, are at its healthiest on their natural state.
Watch this video that will give you more tips on how to have strong and healthy nails.
Image by carmen maria.
Learn More About.. beauty, natural nail care, nails