How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Around The Eyes
One way to be beautiful is to keep your eyes clear and bright, no matter what its color, size and shape is. It doesn’t only show the external beauty of the person but the beauty within, as well. That is why it is important that you shouldn’t let dark circles cast a shadow over your naturally beautiful eyes.
This is actually a common beauty problem and can mostly be treated with natural remedies. But first, let’s find out what causes this problem.
Dark circles around the eyes are caused by several factors. Generally, they are:
1. Lack of sleep
2. Poor diet
3. Over exposure to the sun
Before you even jump to other kinds of treatment for the dark circles around your eyes, it is best if you first try the natural remedies.
1. Always get enough sleep. Most of the time, dark circles appear when you weren’t able to get sufficient rest or sleep.
2. Cold application on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
- cotton pads/balls dipped in cucumber juice, lemon juice or milk
- slices of raw potato or cucumber
- green tea or chamomile tea bags
3. Massage your eyes with almond oil.
4. Drink plenty of water every day.
5. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun.
6. Eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin E, C and iron.
Here’s a video that will show you how to treat dark circles around your eyes with green tea bags.
For more demonstration on how to naturally get rid of dark circles or puffy eyes, you can also watch this video.
Dark circles can be really frustrating and may take a while to get rid of. Meanwhile, you may use high quality concealer that contains UV-protection properties to look great instantly.
Image by Enigma Photography.
Learn More About.. eye care, natural remedies, dark circles, puffy eyes