Ditch the Useless Energy Drink and Fill Your Day with REAL Energy

get more energyDid you too get disappointed when you tried an drink?

They spend a lot on commercials but using like Red Bull to gain energy is really just shooting yourself in the foot.

Red Bull is high in caffeine and sugar. It will probably give you a kick but what they don’t tell you is that it leaves you jittery, unable to focus and then weak. Just like the poor guy in this article. HEALTH BEATS: Energy doesn’t live up to its hype
If you’re really unlucky the high amounts of caffeine can also give you high blood pressure, anxiety, interrupted sleep patterns and hypertension.

Some energy drink!

How to Energize Your Day

I actually didn’t believe that it would have such a big effect on me.
I eat healthy. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables each day. I bike and walk my kids to school each day.

But Berry Radical is amazing. It kicks in fast and it makes me full of energy the whole day.

A Berry Radical day for me is a day when:

• I decide to paint the kitchen instead of watching TV.
  • I clean up the mess in a corner of the basement that has been lying there for months.
  • Or treat myself to a wonderful home spa evening.

It’s a day when I’m:

• happy,
  • full of energy,
  • have all the patience I need with my kids.

But it is also a day when I go to bed on time. Because even if it gives me tons of energy I still feel my body. I still feel when I’m tried and I have no trouble sleeping.

I can not say enough good things about Berry Radical.

It is a natural and organic mixture of the worlds best antioxidants. It has an ORAC score of 7000 per sachet. And yes, you feel the power!

Of course I have tried Red Bull. It makes me want to jump up and down. If I drink it can not sit still, I can not sleep and I can not focus. I can imagine students taking Red Bull a Saturday night. But I you need energy to accomplish something then Red Bull is in the wrong direction.

The funny thing is Red Bull and Berry Radical cost about the same.

Instead of spending 3$ on Red Bull, spend it on Antioxidant Energy.

Here is more about why antioxidants are so good for us.

Learn More About.. , ,

Comments

16 Responses to “Ditch the Useless Energy Drink and Fill Your Day with REAL Energy”

1. George Dorunda on October 12th, 2008 10:32 am

Check out Chi3, the only all natural GoChi powered energy drink on the market.

You feel alert, focused, and ready to go without the jitters or the sugar crash that can come from drinking high-calorie canned energy drinks. You might want to check it out.

George Dorunda
    Dorunda.com

2. Terry from Medical Scrubs on May 15th, 2009 3:48 am

I’ve tried a lot of these so-called energy drinks and what I like about them is the initial kick. It kinda gives me the energy to get past that hump to get me going.

The drawbacks though are hellish. When I need to sleep, I can’t. Pretty interested about the product. Is there any similar product which I can easily grab from any grocery?

3. Carolin on May 16th, 2009 11:04 am

Terry,
    I haven’t found anything as good in the stores that’s why I order online. But they have a US warehouse so the delivery is fast and convenient.
    /Carolin

4. Debbie Drummond from Las Vegas luxury real estate on October 16th, 2009 6:46 pm

Well i still don’t understand how energy drink can energize your day? It is still a liquid, how it can give energy to a person. However, I tried Red bull for the first time, but it wasn’t effective. I will try Berry Radical too.

5. Carolin on October 18th, 2009 2:18 am

Berry Radical is loaded with healthy antioxidants that gives you tons of energy.

6. Nancy from Baby Play Mat on December 13th, 2009 11:45 pm

I personally do NOT drink “Red Bull” type energy drinks, but do prefer a natural alternative such as this Berry Radical. I also get energized with plain ole’ water. I have read and seen too many warnings regarding side effects of too much of those red bull type energy drinks.

7. Bob from BikeCrashes on January 11th, 2010 3:48 am

I too dont drink those energy drinks. Better find other ways to do this, maybe a hot and cold shower in the morning
    .-= Bob@BikeCrashes´s last blog ..Hilarious Bike Crash =-.

8. Carolin on January 11th, 2010 10:33 am

Drink a big glass of water!

9. DaySpa on January 28th, 2010 12:44 am

I am the manager of a day spa in Newport beach. I want to thank you for the great tips and comments on day spa. I love this website and think every day sp manager should visit this site. great job guys.
    Thanks

10. Jeremy from Lawrenceville Chiropractor on March 15th, 2010 10:34 pm

ya, not at a big fan of energy drinks, all that caffeine gives me headaches.

11. Steve Morgan from sexy lingerie on April 12th, 2010 8:23 am

The presence of drugs like caffeine and taurine in commercial energy drinks give unhealthy results to the body. Energy drinks provide an instant boost to the nervous system making the body work even when it is tired. This may result in harmful effects on the body and may produce side effects later. Instead we must avoid energy drinks, engage in a regular exercise like yoga and live a healthy lifestyle.

12. Maria from Handle Stress on April 30th, 2010 7:04 am

Yes I totally agree with you. I have also used a lot of energy drinks and even I find them to leave ill effects on my health. It only works for a night or so but later on you may feel insomniac due to the large caffeine content in energy drinks. Lots and lots of water or lemonade could serve as a better option for energy gaining in my opinion. One can also opt for real fruit juices not the canned one but only fresh juices.
    .-= Maria@Handle Stress´s last blog ..How to Deal with Financial Stress? =-.

13. Carolin on May 1st, 2010 8:49 am

Even in the morning when your tired and feel like a coffee all you really need is water. You didn’t drink all night so you’re dehydrated.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

14. William from ottawa Speeding Tickets on May 10th, 2010 3:42 am

Hey I do not rely upon the energy drinks as such on daily basis but do give them a try once in a blue moon with all my friends. Its caffeine content makes keeps me awake whole night so its good only for those nights when I am on a long drive with my friends for night outs.

15. Carolin on May 10th, 2010 9:40 pm

I had to do the same thing a couple for months back driving from New York City to Michigan. It was 7pm and I was exhausted. So I picked up a Vanilla Latte and wow I was wide awake until I got home at 2am.
    I am very happy I got rid of my caffeine cravings though. It took me a few days to get rid of the headaches but it took med years to stop longing for coffee.

16. Carb blocker on August 18th, 2010 4:31 am

You are so right. Energy drinks (especially the ones high in sugar) are really dangerous and many of my friends who were hooked on Red Bull a couple of years ago are having a lot of problems with their teeth right now. Fresh fruits and vegetables are much better for energy not to mention they are also rich in fiber and antioxidants as opposed to energy drinks which are nothing more then chemical cocktails with no real health benefits. If you guys want to be healthy listen to Carolin because she knows what she’s talking about.
    .-= Carb blocker´s last blog ..Diet tips and tricks for busy women =-.