Snacks for a Flat Belly
The time for a 100 crunches a day is finally over!
A Spanish research team has found that certain types of food actually removes belly fat.
It removes not only the visual fat that we see on our stomachs but also the dangerous fat around our intestines.
Surprisingly, the food is: Fat
Who would have thought that fat would hold the key to a flat stomach? From now on don’t worry about low fat anymore go for right fat instead.
Food that are high in monounsaturated fats are called MUFA-foods.
The is great news since MUFA- foods are great snacks. Always keep a bag of raw nuts in your purse, your car and your office drawer. Munch on marinated olives in front of the TV. Eat avocados and guacamole as often as you can.
Here are ideas for 7 days of flat tummy snacks. Eat them during the day or in the evening, maybe in front of the TV.
Snacking is healthy! Just watch what you snack on.
7 days of Healthy Flat Belly Snacks:
- Monday: ½ cup of peanuts and 1 apple
- Tuesday: Rye bread and mashed avocado (mash the avocado with a fork and spread on your sandwich)
- Wednesday: Herring on whole wheat toast topped with halved cherry tomatoes
- Thursday: 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts and 1 banana
- Friday: Marinated olives, your favorite raw nuts and some cucumber pickles.
- Saturday: Baby carrots with guacamole dip.
- Sunday: Flat stomach smoothie: ½ cup of natural yogurt, 200 grams frozen berries, ½ banana, 1 tablespoon rolled oats, 4 cup of your favorite juice, a pinch of natural vanilla.
If you are very serious about getting a flat tummy fast you might want to look at your whole diet. I suggest that you follow these flat tummy diet guidelines:
- Eat plenty of mono unsaturated fats
- Olives and olive oil
- Avocado and avocado oil
- Raw nuts
- Lin seeds and linseed oil
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed oil
- Choose whole grain products. The dietary fibers will ensure a good digestion and remove bloating
- Eat as much fresh fruits and vegetables as you can. They will give you plenty of nutrients without a lot of calories
- Add some meat and fish to provide you with proteins to give you a full feeling.
- Avoid sugar, white flour, white rice and alcohol.
Learn More About.. flat belly diet, weightloss, belly fat, MUFAfoods, flat belly, diet snacks, essential fats, flat stomach