How to know if You Need a Colon Cleanse

No matter where I turn the message is there:

The foundation of health begins in our digestive system.

For me the idea that a lot of our undigested food gets stuck in our intestines is revolting. Our intestine gets thicker and thicker while the canal where the food passes gets smaller and smaller.

But how can I know just how good or bad MY digestive system is working?

It is very easy. Chances are fair that you have all you need at home and can get started in about 30 sec. Basically as soon as you’ve finished reading this post.

Simply do this:

Grab a handful of shelled sunflower seeds and swallow them with as little chewing as possible.

Now all you have to do is look out for when then seeds come out in the other end.

If the seeds show up in up to 12 hours you’re in pretty good shape. But if it is more maybe even several days. Well, then you know you need to do something about it.

Remember to keep looking for a couple of days because it might be that some show up after 12 hours but that some take several days to pass.

More reading from around the web:

The Raw Brown Rice Colon Cleansing Diet – Brown Rice Detox Diet

The Best Colon Cleansing Foods for Optimum Health

Body Detox at DualActionCleanseNow.com

Detox Your Colon

Colon Cleanse Formula

Lose Weight and Feel Healthy by Cleansing your Impacted Colon!

Colon Cleanse

Learn More About.. ,

Comments

9 Responses to “How to know if You Need a Colon Cleanse”

1. troydooly on February 17th, 2008 4:30 pm

Well although I wish I did not have to read this post, I am sure glad I did.

A couple of my friends have had some issues lately, and this post just gave me a smooth way of doing a personal check.

2. Stephanie from super colon cleanse on September 25th, 2009 11:30 pm

Hey! It’s a very interesting post! I never knew of that technique. Thanks for that. Maybe I should try swallowing a whole sunflower seed to check my colon’s health also. I’ll share this info to my friends as well.

But I have some few tips also to know if you have an unhealthy colon. You surely have a colon problem if: you are always constipated, you feel bloated, and you feel you’re always stressed. These are always connected and personally, I always feel so badly when I can’t poop! For sure, many people feel the same way when they can’t poop. And that’s exactly why we need colon cleansing. That’s exactly why many religions require fasting–to clean the colon and feel okay, inside and out.

To start this process, it is important that a person knows and is convinced that he needs colon cleansing. So, try to swallow that seed now and see if you are in good shape.
    .-= Stephanie @ super colon cleanse´s last blog ..Colon Cleanse a Super Colon Cleanse Program =-.

3. Bob from colon cleansing products on September 30th, 2009 1:46 am

Most of us spend so much time and money pampering our skin and appearance, forgetting that our internal (consciousness and bodily organs) are much more important.

If our colon is not in tiptop shape, our health condition is in danger. We must start caring about health as soon as possible and it is better to become health conscious individuals while we are still young.

There are colon cleansing products that are natural and cheap yet more effective than more colon cleansing products out there.

There are lots of products propagating health, just don’t forget to scrutinize and don’t forget to ask your physician first before taking any medicine or any health supplements.

Kudos to our health and life.
    .-= Bob @ colon cleansing products´s last blog ..Colon Cleanse a Super Colon Cleanse Program =-.

4. Reywell from effective colon cleanser on September 30th, 2009 11:31 pm

I am happy that many people are into health concerns right now. Me, I waited to get a major colon health problem before I thread the road of healthy living, that is why when I see teens and people who are just wasting their life away in illegal substances, and consuming foods which aren’t healthy makes me feel somber.

That is why when I got healed of my colon problem using an effective colon cleanser, I told myself and my family that I would devote my time and energy to help those people inflicted with colon diseases and to give light to people to understand that we must become health conscious individual because it is a big key for us to become happy.
    .-= Reywell @ effective colon cleanser´s last blog ..Colon Cleanse a Super Colon Cleanse Program =-.

5. Carolin on October 2nd, 2009 10:45 am

I agree Stephanie a colon cleanse can really make a difference. Personally I use a probiotic superfood it keeps both me and my colon healthy

6. Henway from Colon Zone on September 18th, 2010 2:41 pm

Nice tip. There’s really some simple questions you can ask yourself to see if you need to do cleansing such as:

1. Am I chronically constipating?
    2. How many bowel movements am I having per day (should be 1-2)
    3. Do I get acid reflux or heartburn often?
    4. Do I often feel sluggish and tired?
    5. Have I eaten a lot of processed foods over the years?
    6. Do I feel bloating?
    .-= Henway @ Colon Zone´s last blog ..Do you cheat on Nutrisystem during your birthday =-.

7. Drew Baylor from mole removal on September 22nd, 2010 12:33 am

I don’t think I could do your tip to check my digestive system.

8. Carolin on September 23rd, 2010 1:56 pm

Why not?

9. Maureen from colon cleanser on October 26th, 2010 5:01 pm

Well, who doesn’t want to be fit and healthy? Everyone does and through these colon cleansers, staying fit and looking young isn’t a problem.